The Los Angeles business litigation attorneys at Stone and Sallus help clients get results for business disputes throughout LA county and the state of California.
Business litigation may arise from all business relationships and disputes: workplace disagreements, allegations of harassment, product failure, or poorly written contracts. Handling the legal strategy of a business is a delicate matter that can break a company or save it. Any business matter should therefore be reviewed by vetted business or corporate litigation
attorneys that can protect your rights and in the case of litigation, help maximize recovery.
As business litigation attorneys in Los Angeles, we have successfully provided results for our clients in cases related to business disputes. We are able to protect our clients from the root of their legal needs to the full extent of their business. This means our business litigation attorneys
prevent or fight for our clients on business disputes related to:
● Purchases or Sales – Protecting legal interests in purchase or sale agreements or in the case of a dispute stemming from a transaction.
● Expansion – Mergers, acquisitions, or development.
● Formation – Compliance upon entity formation according to Los Angeles, California, and federal corporate requirements.
● Ownership or Partnership Disputes – Internal disputes between owners on management control or ownership.
● Business Torts – Negligent misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty, conspiracy, defamation.
● Nondisclosure Agreements.
● Employment – Compensation, investigations, mediation, harassment, policies,
procedures (e.g. hiring and screening), retaliation, wrongful termination.
● Dissolution – Liquidations or partnerships.
● Contract – Strong contracts to protect the business interests and aggressive legal representation on breaches of contracts.
● Construction – Buildings, vendors, insurance, payment, defective work, or delay.
● Legal planning – Stone and Sallus handles all legal planning related to business litigation.
As experienced business litigation attorneys, we advocate for alternative dispute resolutions such as mediation or arbitration. We pride ourselves at Stone and Sallus for being aggressive negotiators and carefully structuring settlements in our client’s favor, both short and long term. Avoiding litigation is the first and most fundamental step for a business litigation attorney. When an unavoidable business or commercial dispute requires litigation, our attorneys are ready to defend your interests in court. Stone and Sallus stand by businesses for the long haul, resolving legal matters and minimizing risk as businesses develop, pivot, or face business litigation. It’s a priority at our firm to help our clients feel secure and to use our legal expertise to tailor our advice to the unique needs of the circumstances. Identify the best legal solution for your case during a consultation with a business litigation attorney. Located in Los Angeles, call us or schedule a consultation to review your business dispute with our team, Stone and Sallus.